Procedures riding lessons / horse treks:
- All customers are required to sign in on our NZ COVID Tracer QR code
- Customers with no ability to use the NZ COVID Tracer QR code, must sign in manually. Everyone must be registered as a visitor. This is available by the door to the tack room, underneath the NZ COVID Tracer QR code. Once completed, they may enter the property and wait for their companion or family member outside a range of 2 meters of staff
- We are requiring a maximum of 2 people per riding lesson, so minimal foot traffic enters our property
- Customers will be required to use the hand sanitizer upon entry, this is available by the door to the tack room, underneath the NZ COVID Tracer QR code
- Pupils and costumers will be required to wear a mask during the stay on the property / horse trek and gloves during the riding lesson or trek. Disposable gloves are fine
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but this is in the best interest of complying with the Covid-19 health guidelines. We thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation.